Improve Order Accuracy to Reduce Refunds and Loss of Revenue from Customer Churn
Inaccurate orders caused by packing errors and assembly errors have a negative impact in two ways:
- Refunds to customers which on average range from 5% to 10%
- Customers who churn as they are fed up with their order being wrong and switch to another brand
The commercial impact can be significant. The combination of refunds and lost revenues from customers who churn can amount to over £/$ 100k per store per year.
- Packing Errors
- Assembly Errors
Solution - Satis Order Accuracy Module
Helps in real-time the correctness of the items while packing the order.
- Cameras monitoring food packing
- Real-time alerting on remaining and incorrect items
- Dashboard displaying items being packed per order
- Reduce no. of refunds
- Reduce loss of revenue from customer churn
Summary of Order Accuracy Product Module
Satis.ai is pioneering technology that is at the forefront of cutting edge
AI and Camera Vision development for QSR's and Cloud Kitchens.